This page provide your with an access to the slides of the speakers who took part to Space Talk 19, which took place in October 2019.
* Lucien Rapp (Chaire SIRIUS), Moving Fast ? Implications of Space Business Acceleration.
* Douglas K. R. Robinson (CNRS/UCL), New mission-oriented innovation policies : Market creation opportunities and challenges for the space sector.
* William Edmonson (NC A&T State University), Sustainable Innovation for Small Satellites Through a Culture of Convergence.
* Deepu Pillai (SES Networks), Commercial Satcom: A Sector in Disruption & Transformation.
* Luca del Monte (ESA), Developing a competitive space industry : ESA’s industrial policy to grow a European sustainable space economy.