The theme chosen that year for the "Law and Space" Workshops was "The space industry between cooperation and competition". Renowned speakers intervened. Find their presentations here below.
- Controls and constraints of export control
- The national system for the protection of scientific and technical heritage
- The challenges of cooperative knowledge sharing
- Space, law and knowledge transfer
- Significant experiences of industrial cooperation in the space sector
- The space industry between cooperation and competition
- Comparative approach of national industrial sectors and cooperation versus competition issues
- What are the limits to knowledge transfer?
- What is the intangible heritage of a company?